Thursday, May 26, 2011

firefly catching days.

One day, I will own my own little house. With my husband. And I'll finally have the complete freedom to plaster my style all over every single wall, nook and corner. It will be an ever changing process, but I am so excited for it. This picture has inspired me, and gives me this nervous excited feelings again.
some day.
some day.
Also....this will somehow incorporate with my wedding
no, I will not have a bed outside
that seems a little hasty doesn't it :P
But definitely the branches with lights
I'm also obsessed with the color.
perhaps that's why my bedroom currently is similar.

maybe one day I'll actually write a well thought out post for this blog...but for now, hear my ramblings of how much I love certain styles.

also, look at this gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment